Saturday 6 June 2020

PNE Beckham!

Here's a figure that is a good way of showing just how far I've come since starting!

One of the first more complex kits that I did for a friend was Becks in his PNE kit. I painted it way back in 2013. And while my friend was happy with it at the time, and I was, to be fair, it's not even in the same league as this one!

David Beckham custom PNE Preston corinthian figure

SWOON!

While, to be honest, I think the other figure I used is probably better suited to how he looked while on loan at Preston, this is a better sculpt.

And as for comparing the paintwork. Like I say, it shows how far I've come. The lines are just much cleaner and straighter,

I won't mention that I put the sponsor on the wrong way on this one, and had to change it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment