Thursday 28 January 2021

2 Peacocks! QPR

These 2 were part of a big batch of QPR figures, and, I'll level with you; I didn't even realise that they were both Peacocks until I saved them to my laptop, and had to name them!

I think it might be because neither of them had names on their shirts.



 The kind of things that interest me when comparing these 2 kits are some fairly major differences (well major to a bit of a kit nerd like me!)

The main one is that the shade of blue was completely different (I checked with the buyer that he wa happy with the top one- I just didn't remember it being so much lighter!)

Also, the change of the number colour from black to red. I think QPR traditionally used red. I think they also usually tend towards hooped sleeves, but there is a slight possibility that I'm just making that bit up!

Plenty more QPR pics to come. To be honest, they could have featured on this post, but I just wanted to call this post 2 peacocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment