Friday 22 January 2021

Spurs- Mixed Bag

As the post title suggests, I thought I'd just post a real mixture of Spurs figures today! 

From the Spurs section in my repaints album, here are the first 4 alphabetically. I think this may be the way to go, when it comes to posting up some of the backlog!


Anderton, away. The neatness of the lines round the collar and the fact that i feel like I actually remember this one would suggest it's at least recent-ish!



As for these next 2, the background is a bit of a clue that I did these a while back- I've long since found the best place to take the pictures in my flat for good lighting!!


 And another recent one, and second Bale of the post, though in very different form!! I did this one as I thought it would go down well, and I managed to get the original figure reasonably cheaply!

After putting it on my Instagram, I ended up sending this to a Spurs fan in the USA!

I do have one more Bale funko, but feel Bale's lack of minutes on the pitch might make it a bit of a risk with regards to selling afterwards. Thinking about the sale, and just doing another different figure that interests me, Wales 2016 comes to mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment