Saturday 23 January 2021

3 Real Madrid Legends...

I thought I'd plough on with the posts, and use my alphabetical order system when I can't be bothered to think of any kind of theme!

If you are wondering about the ellipsis after 'legends' in the title, you'll understand half way through the post...


Roberto Carlos can, I dare say, be classed as a Real legend. He was a galactico, anyway! I remember that, when I did this one, I was most pleased with the paw prints on the sleeves. Though I still have no idea why there were pawprints down the sleeves.


Here he is; one of the most bizarre signings Real ever made! But who was a more random recruit; Gravesen or Faubert?! Answers in the comments!

Anyway, I ended up with this microstar, and thought if I painted it into Madrid kit, someone might buy it on ebay, for novelty value if nothing else. 

No one did.


 Last but not least, a far more recent repaint of McManaman, Champions League final kit. Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment