Saturday 30 January 2021

A Sheffield United Trio

Hard to believe I'm almost at the end of the Sheffield United pics now! However, the guy that I did most of them for has been back in contact recently, asking if there are any other possibilities... and I've got 5 or 6 ideas!


Shipperley- difficult to get hold of, and then when you do, and repaint it gloriously, the first comment when it goes online is: looks more like Jimmy Carr. To be fair...



Yep... I'd rather keep Gary Speed in Leeds colours, tbh!


 Last but not least, another rare-ish one, I think. Phil Thompson. Tricky badge on this (and a couple of other Sheff United figures. No shield or crest round it, just crossed blades and 'Sheffield United' straight on the shirt. Meant I had to be more precise with the decals than usual! Think I pulled it off tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment