Sunday 24 January 2021

Everton 2000-02

I thought I'd go with some Everton figures today. For some reason, I didn't save a picture of them all together, so there are 6 separate ones!!

When doing a set like this, I find one of the most important things is ensuring that the details match- eg the bits under the arms, thin lines etc, and sometimes the different body poses mean it takes a little thought.


I find it interesting which players people find important enough to choose 'lookalikes' of. I wouldn't have had Steve Watson down as crucial, but I think the collector that ordered these is something of a completist! 

The original is Lars Bohinen, btw.


This is the second rare-ish Campbell I've done for this collector... and rarer to come!!


Yep, it's a Pembridge!! I think he has another to do in future as well!

I think I've spoken about this before, but when it comes to rare figures, I'm of the mindset that: he paid for it, he can do what he likes! 

That's why I repainted Haaland, Alan Wright and Sheridan for my own collection, and also added crests and sponsors to my unreleased David White.


Naysmith,.. see comment re: Watson. The lookalike is Hleb.


I'm only writing here cos I feel I have to after commenting individually on all the others.


Aaaaand, we're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment