Monday 25 January 2021

3 More Spurs

Keeping on my blog post momentum with 3 Spurs figures! Not taking the time to pick a theme, and just going with alphabetical order seems to have helped me keep going, and it usually means a variety of kits in the same post!


Berbatovs can be pretty difficult to get hold of, and so to put one in a kit he wore for a testimonial game takes a certain kind of collector! I was happy with the bit at the bottom of the shirt; also the tiny bit of test in the middle came out well.


I suppose every repainter has this when looking back at figures, but I can't help but look at this one and think how much better I'd do it now!! It's from 2 or 3 years ago, I'd guess. Maybe more.

I feel like it is acceptable, btw, just not perfect... which is what I aim for now more than I ever had the ability to do at that stage.


 Last but not least, a Carrick Microstar. The main thing I think when I look at this one is: I'm much better at photographing them now!!


May be to do with the quality of camera on my phone, tbf!!

No comments:

Post a Comment