Sunday 31 January 2021

3 Le Tiss away kits

I've gained a couple of new regulars over the last year or so, who are Southampton fans, and as a result, hears the unlikely prospect of 3 Matt le Tiss repaints, with only the slightest hint of red and white in sight!




 The middle and bottom pics were kits that I hesitated with a bit, when I was first asked to do them. But, when I had a think, and more importantly a try at them, they weren't as intimidating as I first thought- particularly when I settled for getting the feel, rather than trying to attempt the exact pattern!

The top pic was much easier by comparison, but does feature a few of those hummel chevrons. The biggest challenge with them is always getting them consistent sizes, especially when you can't look at both sleeves at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment