Sunday 3 May 2020

3 Bolton aways

Even after a month of blogging 2 out of every 3 days, I've still got hundreds of pictures to put up! Plus loads of figures on my desk, meaning more photos soon to be added to that file.

This all made me think I'd better get back to three or four photo blog posts!

Here are some Bolton away kits:




For some reason that I can't quite put my finger on, I love the McGinlay one! Maybe it's just nostalgia; I was always so jealous of Bolton having a cool sponsor like Reebok when I was a kid!!

Also, by my 10 (ish) year old logic, McGinlay scored loads of goals for the worst team in the Premier League, so the teams in the top 5 should have a look at him, cos he'd definitely score more for them!

Observations on the others, I enjoy a figure where the hairstyle covers the name!! And I'm glad that Stelios chose that for his shirt, rather than Giannakopoulos!

No comments:

Post a Comment