Sunday 17 May 2020

Nacer Chadli x2

Yesterday I promised you Spurs, here are 2 Spurs Soccerstarz repaints!

Nacer Chadli custom soccerstarz repaint away kit

Clearly I did this at a point when I was still struggling to take clear photos of Soccerstarz. Actually, that still happens now, sometimes tbf,

I remember being pleased with this one. The thin stripes on the front are no mean feat on a Soccerstarz figure. I also handpainted the sponsor. I remember thinking it would be easier than getting a decal in exactly the right place.

Nacer Chadli custom soccerstarz repaint away kit

This one is relatively easier than the sky blue one... but having had a look through my repaints album, I decided Chadli was my theme today, rather than a specific kit! Being as they're in alphabetical order of names, it made it easier to pic; and gave you, dear reader, a bit more variety to look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment