Wednesday 6 May 2020

Di Canio, Home and Away


And that post title means I am now singing the Home and Away theme music from the 1990s. 

Home and Away was a TV show that people used to watch before it got moved to Channel 5.
...
Ask your parents.

Anyway, here are 2 Di Canios

Paolo Di Canio sheffield wednesay corinthian repaint

I've done him in this kit several times now, but I think this is the best version. Obviously the more you do something, the better you get, and I think I have absolutely hit my stride with striped kits!

The details round the collar and cuffs are a favourite now as well!

paolo di canio corinthian repaint sheffield wednesday away

In contrast to the first one, I've never painted this kit before. It was a relatively simple one- just the collar and the hooped socks requiting full concentration!

No comments:

Post a Comment