Saturday 16 May 2020

Chicharito, Bayer Leverkusen

Football is back! It's the Bundesliga, it's behind closed doors, and if you hadn't been without football for 9 weeks you absolutely wouldn't care, but: Yay for the Bundesliga!

I originally planned to post some Spurs pics today (cos I still have a huge back log of them) but then I remembered the above... so sorry Spurs fans, but I'm sure you can wait til tomorrow.

Here is the only Bundesliga repaint in my repaints album that I haven't already blogged:

Chicharito Hernandez kodoto custom repaint bayer leverkusen

Definitely the only Leverkusen figure I've done! Definitely the only Chicharito I've done!

It's a nice one tho- I quite like red and black stripes and hoops.

In case any of you are wondering why it looks a little different, it's a Kodoto figure. They're similar in size to Prostars, but have moving arms and a turnable head! The moving arms are a bit of an issue to be honest! Painting around them tries my patience, anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment