Wednesday 13 May 2020

Everton 1999-2000, Part 1

I'm only here cos I don't want to start writing my assignment...

So, as I am here, how about some Everton figures?
Richard Gough Everton custom corinthian figure

Kevin Campbell Custom Everton Corinthian Figure

Scott Gemmill custom everton corinthian figure repaint

I've actually done 6 Everton repaints into this kit, but I haven't put 6 photos into this one blog post. I'm not a maniac!

This is a pretty simple kit, but I was pleased with how clean the lines are around the neck. I also think the thin white line on the sleeve adds a lot! 

This batch of figures was also the first time I've painted a Kevin Campbell, who I understand is pretty rare!

I've got plenty more Everton figures coming for you to keep an eye out for, including some pretty good (if i say so myself!) Neville Southall repaints, and minor remodels!

Funnily enough, at the same time I received the figures to repaint into Everton kits, I got a pretty large Liverpool order too! I'm just waiting for confirmation of their arrival before I start posting pics of them! Keep an eye on my facebook page and instagram as well as here!

No comments:

Post a Comment