Thursday 7 May 2020

Peter Withe x2

Peter Withe is probably most famous for his time at Aston Villa. That's the kit Corinthian made him in, anyway!

A couple of my regulars asked me to repaint him, and the results were repaints of the kits he wore before and after Villa!

Peter Withe Newcastle custom corinthian repaint

Peter Withe custom sheffield united corinthian repaint


I always find this body pose on figures a bit of a pain!! It's hard to do the side of the body without getting paint on the arm that's tucked right in! Especially with stripes!

The Sheffield United one also had a tricky badge, as it is the crossed blades logo, and Sheffield United written out, but not enclosed in any kid of shield. It was one of those times where I had to get the decal size exactly right, to the millimetre!!

Two decent jobs though I'd say, overall!

No comments:

Post a Comment