Tuesday 19 May 2020

A couple of Fowlers

Wanna know what I just did?

Wrote, almost word for word, the same blog post I did about 2 weeks ago. Serves me write for not keeping my albums up to date, I suppose!

As a result, I've hastily thought, what pictures can I put up, and settled on a pair of Robbie Fowlers!

robbie fowler liverpool custom corinthian repaint 1993-95 kit

I've painted one like this before, and let me tell you something; those adidas stripes on the rib area are one of the biggest pains in the backside to do! So many different angles, lengths thicknesses etc to keep right and consistent!

I bet I even wrote the same on the blog when I did this one last!

robbie fowler custom corinthian repaint 1995-96

As for this one; I made sure I clarified with the buyer that he knew this is the kit corinthian made Liverpool in with their very first batch.

He said he knew, but wanted me to do it better! I'd say I did, tbf.

More accurate representation of the collar, proper number font, and 3 adidas stripes instead of 2 on the shoulders, and shorts. I think the sock tops were just plain white as well, on the originals.

Oh, and that hair too...

No comments:

Post a Comment